Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Birchbox offers new Superwoman Box

Birchbox is offering a Special Edition Superwoman Box just in time for Mother's Day. This is different than the regular monthly subscription boxes. You have to sign up for this one special, and they already tell you what's in it. It looks amazing, not sure if I'll get this one ( I have to limit myself as I would love them ALL), but wanted to share with you guys!

How it Works

This limited edition box features a team of heroic products. Full-size powerhouses include: 29 Preserves I-Block Grape Seed Age Protecting™ Eye Shadow, infused with antiaging grape antioxidants; Le Métier de Beauté Dualistic Eye Pencil and Anamorphic Lash Waterproof Mascara, which boast incredible endurance; and rms beauty™ Living Luminizer, which richly deserves its cult following. Tata Harper’s Resurfacing Mask gives skin the time-travel treatment in an ideal travel size, and Molton Brown Heavenly Gingerlily’s Moisture Bath & Shower (also travel-friendly) cleanses and hydrates in one go. Finally, we’ve included Chambre de Sucre’s Macaron Limoge Trinket Box to stash away secret treasures (colors will vary).

How to Use

Gift this limited edition box to your mom or another superwoman—including yourself!

4 comments:

  1. I love this! My youngest is almost 16, and she is making me a box in her woodworking class which I will cherish forever...But somehow Im guessing it wont come with all of this! :) Thankyou for sharing this at Food Talk Daily - Linky Party Love! http://foodtalkdailyrecipes.blogspot.com/p/blog-page_20.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No it DOES come with everything listed. That's the beauty of it!

      Delete
    2. lol I know yours does...I was referring to the box my daughter is making that will not have all these goodies :)

      Delete
    3. Of course Vicki! That makes sense now.I'm sure the box she is making for you will be 100 times better than anything purchases. What a sweet daughter.

      Delete