Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Welcome to my Obsession

obsession  
 Use Obsession in a sentence ob·ses·sion [uhb-sesh-uhn]
1. the domination of one's thoughts or feelings by a persistent idea, image, desire, etc.
2. the idea, image, desire, feeling, etc., itself.
3. the state of being obsessed.
4. the act of obsessing.

Well maybe not Obsessed... but still pretty crazy in love with receiving mail. I live in the country. It's awesome. Totally rad. I love it. I also live in a small town.

Not a lot of fancy shops and such.

If it's not available at Target, it's tough to come by.

 Ever since I was a child I have LOVED mail.

Totally adore checking the mail daily.
I love to write and receive cards and letters. I love samples. I love sweepstakes and the possibility of winning a small prize, trinket or coupon every so often.

And my new obsession are these crazy little monthly subscription boxes.. Wow. Those are awesome. I thought it would be amazing to post some of my mail adventures and share with you all where I get my loot.

No comments:

Post a Comment