Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Different types of Mail

I hope to share 3 different types of amazing stuff I get in my mailbox on an almost daily basis through this blog;

1. Samples -- yay yay yaya, this is what got me hooked for sure. I love samples. I throw them in my purse, in my diaper bag, put them in stockings, just lots of fun stuff. I will share places to get samples so you can sign up on your own.

2. Sweepstakes- Another fantastic find, I will share some of my favorite sweepstakes sites, as well as post when new ones come out. The great thing about sweepstakes is that not all of them are a one in a million chance. There are many many that I have won that give out smaller prizes, but give out hundreds, or even thousands of them. Really fun stuff.

3. Subscription boxes- these are newer but still just as awesome. You purchase a monthly "box" that fits into a certain theme, and each month you get a suprise box full of goodies. It's awesome. It's so fun. For real guys, you'll love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment