Saturday, April 20, 2013

Wowzers, Full Mailbox Yesterday!

I came home from work after a long hard Friday and found this! Three boxes! So excited to share with you all what was waiting for me!

1. King's Hawaiian Bread Package
2. Birchbox Home Box
3. Bulu Box


I had sent a littl note to the folks at King's Hawaiian a while back letting them know how much I loved their products. We truly do, they are fantastic.

I get this adorable box with a pack of sandwich rolls, a recipe guide and a coupon for a FREE item. Wow, talk about impressive. I heart them even more now.

The next box I got was my Bulu Box.  I ordered a 3 month subscription to this when Living Social was having a deal on it a while back. This was my first one.

 
Contents of the box...
 
There was a pack of 4 CocoaVia Supplements. It says you can add the cocoa flavored ones to milk, cofees etc and the fruity ones to water. I added a cran-raspberry one to my water and it actually tastes quite yummy. I try to drink a lot of water, and sometimes I get sick of just plain water, so I think this will be nice.
There is also a Denese self tanning glove... I've never used one of these, but if you know me and my albino skin you know it's not going to hurt....

There there was 2 Neo-chill supplements to promote calmness and relaxation
A Quick Fire Performance Supplement that I'll use next time I run
a Vitamin C Spray that I think I'm going to LOVE, as I'm kind of addicted to Vitamin C anyways. And it's a pretty big container. It should last a while.
And an Aero Shot Energy. I'll give that to hubby next time he gets a late night call to work on his work's computer system....
 
Overall, pretty fun. I like a lot.


Next is the one I have been waiting on. The Birchbox Special Edition Home From the Garden Box.
I was so excited to get this... It's not a regular box, it's one you order seperatly if you would like to, and I think they offer maybe 4 different ones a year. I love to Garden so this was FOR ME!

An amazing fig candle that has a little box of matches on the lid. I thought that was pretty smart.
Tocca Hand Cream in Cleapatra ( again, this is full sized, not a tiny little sample) and it's flavor is grapefruit and cucumber! Yum!!
Jasmin and Bergamote Eau De Toilette from L'Occitane, all I can say about this is AMAZING.

The cutest little notepad I have ever seen with fruits and veggies on it.
2 containers of preserves, all natural

This adorable litlle bag from Baggo, that will be great for the Farmer's Market

This Super Chef Grow me Kit. I got Basil.
 
And also the most fun little thing, which I guess I didn't upload a pic of is a paring knife with a sleeve that has ( get this) RADISH Prints all over it. The cutest thing ever. I'm buying several more for gifts. So fun.
 
Whew, fun day of opening up treats. Always so fun. Please use my referral links if you are interested in trying your own box, I would certainly appreciate it.
 
Off to check the mail.......
Linked up with Just Because Link Up Mop it Up Mondays

6 comments:

  1. I'd love to have all those goodies arrive at once. I like the Bulu box the best. For starters it looks like a pizza box! TALU

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want YOUR mailbox! Mine only ever seems to contain catalogs for things I have no interest in. :( I've never heard of Birchbox before, but with Mother's Day coming up, I'll definitely have to check it out. Thanks for the info!! [#TALU]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Birchbox even has a new special box coming out for Mother's Day called Superwoman. You should check it out.

      Delete
  3. I love subscription boxes!! The only one I subscribe to at the moment is Ipsy/My Glam, but I'm thinking about the Fortune Cookie Soaps one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know about Fortune Cookie Soaps. If you want to trade signups for that for one of the ones I do, let me know! Thanks.

      Delete
  4. I love the Bulu and Birch Boxes. I am going to try my hand at gardening again this year. Its been a long time! Thanks for sharing at Linky Party Love! http://foodtalkdailyrecipes.blogspot.com/p/blog-page_20.html

    ReplyDelete