Tuesday, April 30, 2013

April Best of Box from Klutch Club

It came! I was looking forward to My Klutch Club. And it came. Apperently when you sign up for a 3 month subscription the first month is the "best of" type box, which is what this one is. Then the next 2 are "regular" type boxes. Either way, I'm pretty stoked.

 I was giggling like a school girl. I couldn't wait to open it.


The first 2 items are well worth the $16 a month.( which is the price if you buy 3 months at a time) The first is a gift certificate for a 2 month trial of the Daily Burn Workouts, apps, community and more and it came with a $10 store credit to spend on nutritional supplements.
Then there was a one month gift card for a subscription to Luminosity.com. WOW, I have seen that advertised and have wanted to try it. Now I can!!

Next are 2 full sized products, I should have put some kind of quarter or something for comparasion because these are LARGE, not samples.
Honey and Almond Body butter from c. Booth
Natural Vitality Calm drink mix- you mix it into your water, or drink as you would a supplement or vitamin. Sounds totally awesome.

Soy Joy bar in Dark Chocolate Cherry
and a whole bos of Whole Flax Meal.Awesome and I love King Arthur Flours.

Then I got nice travel sizes of Giovanni Shampoo and Conditioner and a Cremo Shave creme.

THEN, as if the other wasn't enough I got these really awesome ear buds made specifically for women and for running. I have started running again and have tried several different earbuds, so I'm hoping these work. Plus they are yellow and super cute.

 
So final verdict= love love love.
 
I realize that this was the Best of Klutch Box, so the other's may not be AS awesome, I really don't know what to expect for the next 2 boxes. I paid for 3 months worth so I have 2 more boxes coming from Klutch before I decide if I want to keep them or not.
 
You can choose between 3 boxes: Men, Women and Mom. I chose Women FYI.If you would like to sign up I would appreciate you signing up here. Thanks for stopping by.
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Those are some super cute headphones. I wonder what makes them made for women? Is it a shape of the earbud? Nice box.TALU

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like an interesting prgram. I'm curious to see how your other boxes turn out.

    ReplyDelete