Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Day Spring Heart Connection Card Club- How have I not heard about this??

Umm... a monthly card club? YES PLEASE!!!!

DaySpring Heart Connection Club offers a monthly subscription to receive a package of 10 high quality cards per month right to your mail box. Part of loving to GET things in the mail also is loving to SEND things in the mail. I love cards. I send them to friends for birthdays and anniversaries, I send them to those having some difficult times, just letting them know I'm there. Day Spring is amazing.

Did I mention when you sign up the first month you get a FREE necklace and a FREE 10 pack of cards?? Well you do!
 
You can skip a month whenever you want, and cancel ( or skip a month)  at anytime.
 
 I'll be sure to review my package as soon as I get it! I can't wait for this. I love to send and receive cards and goodies.

2 comments:

  1. Great info. I love to send cards too. I am sure there is a greater savings here than going to buy them one by one. TALU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi from TALU! I swear you can get monthly subscriptions for almost anything these days. I also love sending cards so I'll check this one out.

    ReplyDelete