Monday, May 13, 2013

Full Mailbox on May 13th

After a really dry few weeks in May, I got the first of several of my boxes I am expecting today, as well as a few other goodies. This is what awaited me in my mailbox today.
1. Issue of Good Housekeeping Magazine.
- I got this subscription for free from MyCokeRewards, they often have Wednesday specials to get really cheap or free magazine subscriptions using your coke points. You sign up for free and enter in codes found on the coke caps, or Dasani water or Poweraide or a whole slough of other products coke makes.

2. Issue of Living the Country Life Magazine
- I got this by signing up for FREE. No credit card needed, nothing. It's a good magazine too! Please note that I don't just sign up for stuff ( magazines especially) unless I'll use them, even if they are free. I live in a rural part of the state and enjoy this magazine very much.


3. My May Ipsy Glam Bag-
- I'll be posting my review and let you know what all was in it later today or tomorrow


4. My May Birchbox
- I'll be posting my review and let you know what all was in it later today or tomorrow

5. a Coupon to save $5 off of a Veet Wax set
- Not sure where this came from, but I'll take it!


Pretty good mail day right??? Looking forward to tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a fun box. Well they all do. Can't wait to see what's in the birchbox. TALU

    ReplyDelete