Tuesday, May 14, 2013

May Birch Box Review

Got my May Birchbox! This is my second one.

Cute little box.

Then another cute little box.

First look.

Another cute little box.

 2 Amika products
- Nourishing Mask
- Oil treatment
Both sample sized, but enough to try one time really well.

Classic Marvis mint toothpaste.

 Beauty Protector- Detangler Spray
2 La Fresh WaterProof Makeup Removers
 
Supergoop Daily Correct SPF CC Cream sample
( I will say I got the same size of this brand of product last month ( different product, same brand and size) and it lasted a LONG time. you only have to use a tiny smudge.

 

My favorites:

I am a little funny about my teeth, so I tried the toothpaste immediately. It's awesome. Very fresh and minty tasting. Nothing chemically tasting or overly powerful. I like that and  could see myself purchasing the full sized tube.
The La Fresh Makeup removers. I have a hard time finding an easy, non abrasive eye makeup remover and I think this could be it. I used one right away and it doesn't burn or sting my face or eyes. I like how they come in individual packets, that are handy for travel.
 

Other likes:

I like that there is a variety of items. Things for my face, for my hair, for my teeth, a nice variety. I like that.
 

Verdict:

The toothpaste and detangler are nice sized, and like I said earlier the Supergoop really does last a while. I think that paired with the fun of anticipation of a new box and the fun of opening it, it's worth the $10 ( which includes shipping) per month.
 
Also you can post reviews of your products once you try them and earn points, which can be used for full sized products. I like that.
 
If you want to start a Birchbox subscription please go here. Thanks so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment