Saturday, May 18, 2013

May Heart Connection Day Spring Cards

I got my May Heart Connection Card Set today!
I love to send cards. I love to get cards. You all know I just love the mailbox in general, so I was pumped to find this monthly subscription service where you receive new cards each month. QUALITY nice cards, not junky ones . Here is what I got.

It comes in a manilla envelope.

This month they included some cute little Graduation stickers. I have several cards to send so this is cute.
 

The most beautiful cards. For real, just gorgous. Very well made, beautiful sentiments, all just amazing. I sat down and read each and every one of them when I got them. Just precious. I can't wait to send them out!! A variety of different kinds too ( sympathy, get well, birthday etc. )
 
Verdict
I mean I love cards. These are high quality cards and the extra stickers were a nice touch. Certainly going to keep them around.
 
If you would like to order this Heart Connection Club packet or any other beautiful cards you can do so at Day Spring.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment