Wednesday, May 15, 2013

May Ipsy Review

AHHHH! My first Ipsy Glam Bag. Pretty excited....


Nice pink package it is mailed in.

FULL SIZED Zoya nail polish. The color says it is called "Blu" but it is a very pale white. Perfect for summer toes. I'm actually pretty excited about this.
Juice beauty - The organic solution lip gloss. It says the color is pink, but it doesn't look pink on me. Very bronzy, not too dark though. I like.

Macadamia Healing Oil Treatment. Nice sized sample. Excited to try.

The cute little Chevron bag .

 Pacifica Coconut Crushed Pearl Bronzing Body Butter.
Sample of yaby concealer. Very small, I haven't tried yet.

Here is everything all laid out.

 

My favorites-

The nail polish and the cute little bag. I love little bags like this for traveling, to put like products in etc. It's a cute pattern. I'm also excited to try the Macadamia Hair oil treatment.

 

Verdict-

Overall this is a great bag. Again only $10 for everything you see here. I feel the nailpolish itself is worth almost that. They give out good sized samples ( except the concealer seems a bit tiny). 
 
If you want to join Ipsy you can here. I am very pleased with it and will be keeping it around.  

No comments:

Post a Comment