Saturday, May 18, 2013

May Bulu Box Review

Well I got my Bulu Box today! I have recently started running 5ks again, and am hoping to do my local 10k soon, so I've been training and running alot lately. Always looking for fun stuff to give me a little extra bump. Let's see what Bulu gave me this month.

The cute little box it comes in.

 The first look!
I got this Pro Max bar ( like a rice Krispie Treat) and a sample pack of NeoCell Beauty Bursts.
I have tasted the Beauty Bursts and they taste really good. I may buy the full sized package of them.

This is interesting: a $5 gift to this site called Gympact. Basically you pledge to work out x times per week. If you don't work out you have to pay your pre agreed upon amount. If you do work out though then you get  a small deposit into your paypal account. Like $1 per  workout or something. I signed up for this since I run anyways, so it should be fun. Will make me want to work out on days even when I feel blah.... This was a code for $5 to be deposited into your account to start with.


2 different energy supplents for your drinks. JCORE in a lemon flavore and the other one is a fruit punch flavor. I'll use these in my water, so pretty fun.
This is AllerDX. It is a natural supplement for allergies that claims to start working within minutes. I haven't suffered from allergies but my husband does, so I'll be putting this to work.

Final look.
 
Verdict:
Fun stuff. Not for everyone but if you are interested in fitness, weight loss, or just trying new things you would probably like this. It is only $10 per month which includes shipping so one of the cheapest boxes I've found, so I'd say this falls within a reasonable expectation. There is a variety of items ( chews, a bar, drink mixes, that fun little card etc.) so that is fun. Overall I was pleased and will keep my box.
 
If you would like to sign up you can do so by going here 

No comments:

Post a Comment